*when I hold him up to my shoulder he rubs his face back and forth on my shirt until he gets bright red
*right when he falls asleep he smiles really big
*when he nurses he makes two fists and holds them really tight against his chest
*he lets me know he's unhappy with this little complaining sound before he starts to cry
*he's on the verge of laughing and it looks like it's going to burst out of him when I nibble on his belly
*he focuses on faces really well and loves to coo and smile at you if you talk to him
*he loves ceiling fans and when we go to new places he always looks up to see if they have one, I can almost feel his disappointment/judgement if they don't :)
*he just started sucking his thumb and he's terrible at it. He repeatedly hits himself in the face until it lands near his mouth and then he puts in a finger and a thumb and makes the loudest sucking noise until it falls out and then he cries. Seriously this kid needs a new soothing technique because he is definitely challenged in the thumb sucking department. I will document this on video soon because it is so cute.
I love this boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment