Saturday, February 13, 2010

Avaisms

When we pull into the Costco parking lot Ava always says, "Momma there's the perfect sparking spot!" She only says this when we go to Costco. I think she knows that there are never any parking spots there and she needs to be on high alert. Unfortunately she doesn't understand why we can't park in the handicapped spot. And frankly, neither do I. Any woman going to Costco with 2 young children should be considered handicapped.

When we play princesses she points her wand at me and says, "I'm going to put a smell on you!"

She plays lots of tricks on her daddy and then says, "I'm dust doking (joking) with you. Mommy we're dust paying dokes on eat(each) otter(other.)"

Her favorite joke is this:
Ava: Knock Knock
Me: Who's There?
Ava: Boo
Me: Boo hoo?
Ava: Boo, Light, Car, Window...stop crying stop sign!
Ava: Am I hiyarious momma or ridicuyous?
Me: Hilarious
Ava: Are they opposites? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment