Last week was mom's 60th birthday and I worked really hard to make it a special occasion, from the 2 day affair that is lemon cheesecake, to a photo album, dinner, banana muffins, presents, and this video which we projected onto the wall at the end of the night. This is why I should not confer with my overachieving friends (yes I'm talking to you Jenni!) before birthdays. Because I think, Oh I could do that, and then I have to end up staying in bed until 3 in the afternoon the next day to recover. Anyway, I think she felt very loved so it was all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok now I am crying watching this thing, you are unbelievable!!! Don't you dare blame me for this!! I created a photo book on our apple which took like 10 min and had no MUSIC ATTACHED. Oh my lord. That video of Ava walking in her shoes....sniff. Call me, I miss you.
ReplyDelete