post nap snuggle fest
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Today has been wonderful and I just thought I'd post a little of our day. Ben brought me Ian to nurse and then took him and Ava downstairs so I could get some more sleep. Then they all showed up with cards and a Panera bagel with fruit for breakfast. It was very sweet and Ben always has a way with cards that makes me cry and laugh. The sun was shining and it was warm enough to wear sandals and short sleeves. We went to church and took my mom out to Outback for lunch. Then we came home and I got to sit in the sun and read while the kids napped for two hours. It was a relaxing day and I feel very loved. It's too bad mother's day only comes once a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So fun! Love the bracelet, where'd you get it? Hee.
ReplyDeleteJenni
Oh I happen to know a girl with GREAT taste! :)
ReplyDelete