Thursday, February 14, 2013

V-Day shout out

Well it took me awhile but I hit my Valentine's Day stride at about 5:15 pm.  There were ooh's and ahh's as I scrounged around to find our decorations and busied myself with fondue preparations.  There were screams of delight over hello kitty slippers ($3 target clearance!) and Jake and The Pirate smartphones.  The ordinary Thursday of doing laundry and lounging lazy at the library becomes extraordinary with some sparkle strewn about the house and meals shaped into hearts.  I'm always thankful for a mix up in the routine and the little reminders to say You're Mine in a million different ways. So...  
Here's to days devoted to I Love You's.
Here's to heart shaped pancakes.
 photo P2141681_zps54bd88cf.jpg
Here's to the cutest Valentine's ever.
 photo P2141690_zps1f14fe90.jpg

 photo P2141689_zpsc1722498.jpg
Here's to littles who are easily blown away and the sweet privilege of being the dynamite.
 photo P2141684_zps52c45335.jpg
 photo P2141683_zpsa5b36aa9.jpg
Here's to the cute guy next to me on the couch.
Here's to the promise of a hot weekend date night.
Here's to grandparents who agree to take our kids.
What else could a girl ask for really?
 photo P2141693_zps2b36b988.jpg
Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovies far and wide.  I hope you know you're loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment