The Hsieh clan has left the country. And aside from some very strange cartoons, all the sowry's, and the fact that they call bathrooms 'washrooms' it's pretty much the same as the US. I mean if you're going to accept american money then why even call yourself another country. Anyway, we are all a little worn out but still getting along great and loving every day's new adventures. We've enjoyed so many beautiful sights and we're loving our hotel, especially since they have a rockin waterslide. Before we left Ava had a blast showing her cousins around and they are all so stinkin cute together. Oh, I wish I could videotape their conversations. They all have such different personalities but get along so well. I have so many cute stories but am running on limited time as we're slated for a water taxi to dinner in a few minutes. I will just say that I am one lucky Auntie and Mama! I can't wait to watch these little ones grow up... just not too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Boy, five looks manageable. Try 15 and tell me how 10 days goes. I can only handle four days. Loving the pics and can't wait to hear more!,
ReplyDelete