Normally I wouldn't put an egg hunt high on my easter weekend priority list but the weather could not have been any more beautiful and so we headed to the park with our neighbors. It was a little crowded and chaotic but both kids loved it. Ian even got into the fun and loved picking up, shaking and then putting the eggs into his basket. And the weather was so nice we just stayed at the park and played. I could hardly bring myself to give the kids a nap since it was the first time in months that they've had the chance to soak up some vitamin D. So we decided to plant some flowers in the backyard. Ava was a big helper and did most of the planting and watering. She was very proud. It was a perfect day and makes me long for the summer sun.
on your mark, get set, GO!
How does this work again?
Hey I got a purple sucker!
Hey lady over there! Do you want to help me open this purple sucker?
pretty Willa girl
Snickers!

I don't know what it is, but there's something about your children that makes me want to kiss them all day.
ReplyDelete