Oh my gosh!!!! I love it!! My best friend and I used to do that part all the time!!!! She had a pool, so we could also do that awesome hair flip she does when she surfaces with legs.
Someday, I'll convince Brian to slip in a princess song and Ava can join us on the worship team.
I live in a suburb of Portland, dangerously close to my parents (and loving every minute of it.) I stay home with my ridiculously cute babies. I can say that because they look nothing like me. We actually are out more than we stay home but when we are here we watch pbs, bake a lot of cookies, and play princesses pretty much the whole time. I swim in the peace of naptime and count the minutes until my knight in shining armor (otherwise known as Ben) arrives home. Ben is the joy of my life and although he is a terrible sous chef (more on that later) and dishwasher, he is an amazing husband and father and I would be completely lost without him. I obsess over cooking, love to daydream and tend to lose sight of the joy of the moment. I hope this blog will help me get better at that.
Oh my gosh!!!! I love it!! My best friend and I used to do that part all the time!!!! She had a pool, so we could also do that awesome hair flip she does when she surfaces with legs.
ReplyDeleteSomeday, I'll convince Brian to slip in a princess song and Ava can join us on the worship team.