Wednesday, July 2, 2014

getaway

The girls managed to sneak off for a few days to celebrate Miss Christy's birthday.  The weather was cool and cloudy but the fireplace was cozy and the pool was open until midnight and the only item on the agenda was to make one special auntie feel loved.
 Sending us off with a group shot
 Carbo loading at the Otis cafe
 It didn't take mom long to find her happy place
 Hunting for treasure at low tide
 love... 
 times two
classic
 hot tub laugh track while playing truth or dare
Ava: Dare
Mama: Oh I've got a good one.  You have to go potty in the boys bathroom.
Ava:  No! I would get in trouble.
Mama:  No you wouldn't.  It would just be embarrassing.
Ava:  Yeah...they would think I couldn't read.
 sun break selfie
Cutie and the kite

I think I took over fifty pictures of kites.  Oh don't worry there will be a post devoted just to their beautiful colors.  Somewhere between slow fresh food cooking and lounging in the porch swing, random pics have topped my list of summer favorites. 
Here's to birthdays and beach days and awesome sisters!  

*Clink*

No comments:

Post a Comment