Sunday, May 20, 2012

W_EE_ O_ FO_TU_E

We decided to celebrate our potential 2 seconds of fame on Wheel of Fortune with a party.  We actually never saw ourselves on camera but hey, any excuse to eat cake right?  

I would really like to say that this was the cake I made and although I am twelve shades of crazy when it comes to cooking, I didn't set aside six hours of my day to roll fondant in seven colors.  So the actual result was what I prefer to call "rustic."
I used Alton Brown's angel food cake recipe and it was fantastic!  I highly recommend it if you have 12 egg whites laying around.  Which actually happens to me quite a bit.  It's probably a sign that I should stop making me so much ice cream and quiche.
These two are such good friends.  John always lets Ava be the pink power ranger and she can wield a sword with the best of them.
Sibling love
Ninjago pose
Anne and I doing our best Vanna

No comments:

Post a Comment