Unfortunately the documentation for today (um yesterday) in no way reflects our actual day. After an attempt at normalcy for mama (work, library, Costco, etc.) I eventually collapsed into bed with a 103 fever and faced the reality that this round of nasty virus is kicking my butt. Also, our beloved Sabrina ran away and Ben and I were hoping the kids wouldn't notice until we had a chance to thoroughly search the neighborhood. Luckily Ben found her in the bushes behind our fence and by the looks on the kids faces (and Ava's profuse crying at the THOUGHT of her being gone) I am so glad we didn't have to have the, your cat is lost, conversation. In spite of all this I did manage to get a few random takes of the day.
Oh the joy these two have for each other.
Ava refuses to let me leave the house without the bracelet she made me since she's convinced it's going to make me feel better. p.s. it kind of does
I really should videotape the sheer joy these two express when I tell them we're going to the library. I mean we go every single week but you would think I was taking them to Disneyland by the epic enthusiasm.
Sadly there isn't a photo of mama in the corner wearing a sweater and a coat pulled over her head while shaking and wondering why the room is spinning. Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment