Sunday, April 29, 2012

A day in the life

Today's guest writer is Ms. Ava Hsieh:
Yawn.  I'm going to get my jams on.  That's my nickname for jammies.  I don't really sleep with clothes on because I get hot.  I'm going to go downstairs to have breakfast.  Good morning Mommy.  Mommy is a little tired in the morning so I try to cheer her up by putting on little shows.
Sometimes I hang out in the bathroom and see what mommy is doing.  I think she's putting on makeup and blowing her hair.  I love, love my slippers.  They are cozy!
This is my picture.  I'm a pretty butterfly because Ava drawed it just the way I wanted it.  Oh, no my mom is not here!  Where is she?  I think she's crying because the mama butterfly is gone.  Her mom is outside gardening.
I'm eating daddy's favorite cereal and my hair is crazy so I think I should brush it today!
My hair is pretty because I need it nice to go to school today.  I'm very excited about school.  Sometimes Mommy puts it in a gorgeous and styling bun, but today she did a half-up ponytail.  I like when Mommy does braids.  They're pretty but Mommy's still practicing so sometimes they look funny.  But that's ok because I love her.
I am a ballerina.  I am a ballerina.  Maybe I have ballet practice today.  I'm going to be in a show called Hansel and Gretel.   I am going to be a village child and a stripey candy.  I am the star and I'm going to sing and dance on stage. This is a special move called an elevay.
Me and Mommy are holding hands.  We always pray before I go to school cause me and mommy love God and talk to Him.   After we pray we sing a song that's called, "I love you Jesus."  It goes like this,  Praise God from whom ours blessings flow.  Praise Him above and here below.  Praise Him all creatures down here below.  Praise Him above he heavenly host.  Praise him and the holy ghost.  Amen.

This is my teacher.  Her name is Ms. Kim.  I love her very much.  She is the best teacher in the whole universe.  Some day she is going to be one of my very bestest friends.  She is so silly.  I think she was born silly.  She is silly for real!  Every day when I go to school she acts silly.  And she gives us great snacks.  Oh, and when some people kiss, my friends at school say, Ewwww.  You know, like when we read a book about fairy tales.
This is me and my butterflies.  I make a lot of butterflies because they are so pretty and Ms. Kim and Ms. Deanna think butterflies make good crafts.  These are real butterflies and two of them fell down.  But the other ones are making their chrysalis.  Chrysalis's has at least four or five s's in it.  It's a very s'y word.
This is my school.  It's ok.  I wish it had twenty flying horses on the roof so we could all fly home.  They would be our pets.  Mine would be called Goldie.
This is my playground.  I like the slide or just running with my friends.  
This is lunch.  These are really special Cheezits because you can make words and letters with them.
I love watermelon because it's juicy and sweet!
Mommy gave me a strawberry jello.  We get to have a lot of special treats.
I made two words.  Slob and cuxe.  I like to make silly words sometimes.
Ian is spelling very long words but he doesn't know anything.  He can't spell until he grows up.
This says Ava.  I like my name because it's pretty.

My job is to feed Sabrina.  I feed her pretty often, like three or four or a hundred times.  I love my pet.  She's a kitten and she does really funny things like chase her poop around on a string.
This book has a scary robot.  Mommy reads to me before my quiet choice time.  Mommy's a good reader cause she does funny voices.
I like to play with my animals or sometimes watch a movie but if I can't watch a movie I hang around and be bored sometimes.
Here, I am snuggling with Sabrina and watching Tinkerbelle.
I went to Grandma's house for a sleepover, tonight or two nights ago, yesterday.  I love Grandma!  She is a kissing Grandma I'm pretty sure.  She bakes me cookies and reads to me and plays puzzles with me.
Goodnight to me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm melting from the cuteness! Love her.

    ReplyDelete