We are in full party planning mode around these parts and after careful deliberation Ava has decided on a sea themed birthday. Well, I thought, it's better than unicorns (her choice two months ago), or sparkly flairy (her idea last week....as a side note, a flairy is a fairy that cannot fly because it has had a spell placed on it by an evil queen.) I'm sure the seven boys coming to her party will appreciate not having to come dressed in a tutu or wearing a prosthetic headpiece. I thought that surely Party City would have something under the sea themed on their shelves. I was wrong. That is something they only carry in the summer. So it looks like Mama is going to have to get creative and paper mache her own octopus pinata this year.
I will say that I did have a tiny bit of fun making her invitations.
Now with 12 kids and all their families coming it's time to work on the menu.

No comments:
Post a Comment