Saturday, October 9, 2010

A couple of sickies and Cake


We have had a busy week around here and after staying in our jammies until 4:30, taking a 3 hour nap, and an extended family clean up time I feel ready to play a little catch up. Ava and I have both been feeling pretty crummy with colds that don't want to go away. I finally brought her in to the doctor and after suspecting pneumonia and a few chest ex-rays, turns out she's got temporary asthma. And the albuterol inhaler is like the equivalent of shooting her up with speed so it's been an interesting few days. It's my turn to make an appointment so hopefully I can start feeling better. Ben also had a few days off this week so I could spend some time with my bff :) Amy. It was good for my soul just to chat and spend time with friends and family.
In other news I made the root beer cake from the cookbook "Baked." It was good and got better and better. I would put the recipe here but I'm too lazy and if you google it there are a million other women who have made it and put it on their blog. I do have a picture though, because I'm mean and want you to crave cake right now. Mwaaaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!!!! (that's my evil laugh)


No comments:

Post a Comment