Hey crazy mama, why are you standing on the kitchen table stapling our strainer to the ceiling?
It took about an hour for it to make it to this state.
This was about 10 hours later and starting to get a little gross as it hardened
Next time I'm going to do 2 colors and staple it higher to the ceiling for a more dramatic effect

Wyatt just checked this out and is hoping we can do this. I'm not sure I'm cool enough. So, we just follow the flubber recipe, staple a colander to the ceiling and wait? Anything else I need to know before I try to be as cool as you?
ReplyDeleteYep that's it! I tied it up with some yarn but you could use anything. You might want to make sure he's really full so he doesn't try to eat it when you're not watching. :) I only put a handful of flubber in the strainer and Ava played with the rest. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteOk, you are BOTH way cooler then I am. STAPLING things to the ceiling?? How??? Cannot imagine this over our dining room table and am ashamed of myself.
ReplyDelete