
Yes you read this correctly. Six hours and fourteen minutes from JFK to Portland. This picture was actually taken before they delayed our flight...twice. It went surprisingly well considering how bad it could have gone. The only problem was that I couldn't sleep because I made a bed for Ian at our feet and he kept hitting his head on the metal seat posts. I had to watch him the whole time. The nice thing about jet blue is that you get your own tv and can watch cable. I wish I had a picture of Ava and Ian sleeping all sprawled out but I couldn't get to my camera, or go to the bathroom, or move my butt from it's cozy position against the airplane window. Ahh motherhood. Traveling is a chore until you do it with babies. Then you realize that you never had anything to complain about.
You have GOT to be kidding me. You might have well have flown to Paris! Geez. Glad you're home safe. Love you.
ReplyDelete