Thursday, January 28, 2010
Leaving blond behind
So I went back to my natural haircolor a couple weeks ago. It was accidental. I went in for more blond and FOUR hours later came out as a brunette. The hairstylist was a little scatterbrained and actually really fun to hang out with. I think she panicked when she realized how long it was taking and that I needed to get home to feed my 2 week old son. Anyway, I was a little horrified when I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself. I came home and cried. The funny thing was that only two people noticed. My parents didn't even mention it. She offered to have me come back and she would redo it for free. But I figure if I can save a few hundred dollars every 6 months I might as well. I have a sneaky suspicion that people think I look different, in a bad way, and can't put their finger on what it is and are too nice to say anything. But I'm actually getting used to it and somedays I even like it. Maybe this is the start of something new...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok is the color of your hair in your profile the new "brown?" It's gorgeous!! What are you sad about? I think it looks completely natural and is a great match with your skin tone. If only I looked that good natural. Sigh. Loving the blog.
ReplyDeleteJenni